Publishing research using ab26096? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab26096 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Huang J et al. ADAMTS5 acts as a tumor suppressor by inhibiting migration, invasion and angiogenesis in human gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer 22:287-301 (2019). PubMed: 30105548
- Nazir SU et al. Differential expression of Ets-1 in breast cancer among North Indian population. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31016780
- Qiao G et al. miR-381 functions as a tumor suppressor by targeting ETS1 in pancreatic cancer. Int J Mol Med 44:593-607 (2019). PubMed: 31173154
- Nazir SU et al. Breast cancer invasion and progression by MMP-9 through Ets-1 transcription factor. Gene 711:143952 (2019). PubMed: 31265880
- Zhang Y et al. ETS1 is associated with cisplatin resistance through IKKa/NF-?B pathway in cell line MDA-MB-231. Cancer Cell Int 18:86 (2018). PubMed: 29950928
- Li D et al. Long Noncoding RNA pancEts-1 Promotes Neuroblastoma Progression through hnRNPK-Mediated ß-Catenin Stabilization. Cancer Res 78:1169-1183 (2018). PubMed: 29311158
- Li D et al. Ets-1 promoter-associated noncoding RNA regulates the NONO/ERG/Ets-1 axis to drive gastric cancer progression. Oncogene 37:4871-4886 (2018). PubMed: 29773901
- Song W et al. Edoxaban improves venous thrombosis via increasing hydrogen sulfide and homocysteine in rat model. Mol Med Rep 16:7706-7714 (2017). PubMed: 28944880
- Wu S et al. Novel variants in MLL confer to bladder cancer recurrence identified by whole-exome sequencing. Oncotarget 7:2629-45 (2016). PubMed: 26625313
- Wang C et al. The Proto-oncogene Transcription Factor Ets1 Regulates Neural Crest Development through Histone Deacetylase 1 to Mediate Output of Bone Morphogenetic Protein Signaling. J Biol Chem 290:21925-38 (2015). PubMed: 26198637
- Li C et al. Transcriptional silencing of ETS-1 abrogates epithelial-mesenchymal transition resulting in reduced motility of pancreatic cancer cells. Oncol Rep 33:559-65 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25421630
- Habib E et al. Expression of xCT and activity of system xc(-) are regulated by NRF2 in human breast cancer cells in response to oxidative stress. Redox Biol 5:33-42 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25827424
- Gutierrez KD et al. Ets-1 is required for the activation of VEGFR3 during latent Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus infection of endothelial cells. J Virol 87:6758-68 (2013). PubMed: 23552426
- Almeida MQ et al. Protein kinase A regulates caspase-1 via Ets-1 in bone stromal cell-derived lesions: a link between cyclic AMP and pro-inflammatory pathways in osteoblast progenitors. Hum Mol Genet 20:165-75 (2011). WB, IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 20940146