Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5229(3)] to ETV2
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-ETV2 antibody [EPR5229(3)]
See all ETV2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5229(3)] to ETV2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human ETV2 aa 300 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: O00321
- HUVEC cell lysate of lent-virally expressed Human ETV2 and Human bone marrow stromal cell lysate lent-virally expressed mouse ETV2. HUVEC cells expressing exogenous Human ETV2.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181847 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
RelevanceETV2 is a member of the ETS family of transcription factors. It has been proposed that ETV2 acts downstream of BMP, notch and wnt signalling in blood and vessel specification. ER71 has also shown to be important for Flk1 expression as well as hematopoietic and vascular development.
- ER71 antibody
- Ets related protein 71 antibody
- ETS translocation variant 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ETV2 antibody [EPR5229(3)] (ab181847) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell lysate of lent-virally expressed Human ETV2
Lane 3 : Human bone marrow stromal cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human bone marrow stromal cell lysate lent-virally expressed mouse ETV2
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HUVEC cells with exogenous Human ETV2 (upper panels) or without (lower panels), labeling ETV2 with ab181847 at a 1/500 dilution. As secondary antibody goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor®488) was used at a 1/200. In blue DAPI staining.
ab181847 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kabir AU et al. Requisite endothelial reactivation and effective siRNA nanoparticle targeting of Etv2/Er71 in tumor angiogenesis. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29669933