Key features and details
- Europium Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: FRET
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Europium
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameEuropium Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10]
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionEuropium Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag®
Tested applicationsSuitable for: FRETmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.80
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.9% Sodium chloride, 0.61% Tris
Concentration information loading...
- PerCP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117496)
- DyLight® 650 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117504)
- DyLight® 550 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117507)
- DyLight® 488 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117512)
- SureLight® APC Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab133714)
- Biotin Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15149)
- HRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab178563)
- PE Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72467)
- SureLight® APC Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72579)
- SureLight® P3 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72986)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab81652)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187912 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|FRET||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab187912 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.