Product nameExtraction Buffer 5X PTR
Abcam’s Extraction Buffer 5X is formulated for the preparation of cell or tissues extracts for use in immunoassays.
The Extraction Buffer should be diluted to 1X in the appropriate buffer before use. If required the Extraction Buffer 5X can be used in conjunction of Abcam’s Extraction Enhancer Buffer 50X (ab193971).
Instructions for use
Before use the Extraction Buffer 5X should be diluted to 1X with distilled water.
Note: The provided Extraction Buffer 5X contains phosphatase inhibitors and protease inhibitor aprotinin. Additional protease inhibitors can be added if required.
If the Extraction Buffer 5X is to be used in conjunction with Extraction Enhancer Buffer 50X (ab193971), then follow the instructions below:
1X Extraction Buffer + Enhancer
Prepare 1X Extraction Buffer + Enhancer by diluting Extraction Buffer 5X and Extraction Enhancer Buffer 50X to 1X with deionized water. To make 10 mL 1X Extraction Buffer + Enhancer combine 7.8 mL deionized water, 2 mL Extraction Buffer 5X and 200 µL Extraction Enhancer Buffer 50X. Mix thoroughly and gently.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab193970 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ghosh S et al. ßA1-crystallin regulates glucose metabolism and mitochondrial function in mouse retinal astrocytes by modulating PTP1B activity. Commun Biol 4:248 (2021). PubMed: 33627831
- Van den Broek B et al. Microglial derived extracellular vesicles activate autophagy and mediate multi-target signaling to maintain cellular homeostasis. J Extracell Vesicles 10:e12022 (2020). PubMed: 33708355
- Solti K et al. DJ-1 can form ß-sheet structured aggregates that co-localize with pathological amyloid deposits. Neurobiol Dis 134:104629 (2020). PubMed: 31669752
- Montaser A et al. L-Type Amino Acid Transporter 1-Utilizing Prodrugs of Ketoprofen Can Efficiently Reduce Brain Prostaglandin Levels. Pharmaceutics 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32290494
- Montalvo-Parra MD et al. Experimental design of a culture approach for corneal endothelial cells of New Zealand white rabbit. Heliyon 6:e05178 (2020). PubMed: 33072921
- Hosseinkhani B et al. (Sub)populations of extracellular vesicles released by TNF-a -triggered human endothelial cells promote vascular inflammation and monocyte migration. J Extracell Vesicles 9:1801153 (2020). PubMed: 32944190
- Fragniere AMC et al. Hyperosmotic stress induces cell-dependent aggregation of a-synuclein. Sci Rep 9:2288 (2019). PubMed: 30783136
- Ghosh S et al. Neutrophils homing into the retina trigger pathology in early age-related macular degeneration. Commun Biol 2:348 (2019). PubMed: 31552301
- Hosseinkhani B et al. Extracellular Vesicles Work as a Functional Inflammatory Mediator Between Vascular Endothelial Cells and Immune Cells. Front Immunol 9:1789 (2018). PubMed: 30131806
- Ryan ZC et al. 1a,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Regulates Mitochondrial Oxygen Consumption and Dynamics in Human Skeletal Muscle Cells. J Biol Chem 291:1514-28 (2016). PubMed: 26601949