Publishing research using ab40839? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40839 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Schumacher D et al. Heterogeneous pathway activation and drug response modelled in colorectal-tumor-derived 3D cultures. PLoS Genet 15:e1008076 (2019). PubMed: 30925167
- Zhang Y & Wang G MicroRNA-183 inhibits A375 human melanoma cell migration and invasion by targeting Ezrin and MMP-9. Oncol Lett 17:548-554 (2019). PubMed: 30655800
- Yan H et al. Upregulation of miR-183-5p is responsible for the promotion of apoptosis and inhibition of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition, proliferation, invasion and migration of human endometrial cancer cells by downregulating Ezrin. Int J Mol Med 42:2469-2480 (2018). PubMed: 30226564
- Ma L & Jiang T Clinical implications of Ezrin and CD44 co-expression in breast cancer. Oncol Rep 30:1899-905 (2013). PubMed: 23900701
- Grzendowski M et al. Differential proteome analysis of human gliomas stratified for loss of heterozygosity on chromosomal arms 1p and 19q. Neuro Oncol 12:243-56 (2010). PubMed: 20167812
- Wang G et al. MicroRNA-183 regulates Ezrin expression in lung cancer cells. FEBS Lett 582:3663-8 (2008). PubMed: 18840437