Publishing research using ab112127? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab112127 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhi Q et al. Podocalyxin-like protein promotes gastric cancer progression through interacting with RUN and FYVE domain containing 1 protein. Cancer Sci 110:118-134 (2019). PubMed: 30407695
- Song Y et al. Epithelial C5aR1 Signaling Enhances Uropathogenic Escherichia coli Adhesion to Human Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells. Front Immunol 9:949 (2018). PubMed: 29765378
- Moussa HI et al. Nanoscale-Textured Tantalum Surfaces for Mammalian Cell Alignment. Micromachines (Basel) 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30424397
- Toprakhisar B et al. Development of Bioink from Decellularized Tendon Extracellular Matrix for 3D Bioprinting. Macromol Biosci N/A:e1800024 (2018). PubMed: 30019414
- Topuz F et al. Nanosilicate embedded agarose hydrogels with improved bioactivity. Carbohydr Polym 201:105-112 (2018). PubMed: 30241801
- Moussa HI et al. Manipulating mammalian cell morphologies using chemical-mechanical polished integrated circuit chips. Sci Technol Adv Mater 18:839-856 (2017). PubMed: 29152017
- Ramkumar A et al. Classical autophagy proteins LC3B and ATG4B facilitate melanosome movement on cytoskeletal tracks. Autophagy 13:1331-1347 (2017). PubMed: 28598240
- Anghelescu M et al. Vascular Mechanics in Decellularized Aortas and Coronary Resistance Microvessels in Type 2 Diabetic db/db Mice. Ann Biomed Eng 43:2760-70 (2015). PubMed: 25986954
- Feng C et al. Collagen-Derived N-Acetylated Proline-Glycine-Proline in Intervertebral Discs Modulates CXCR1/2 Expression and Activation in Cartilage Endplate Stem Cells to Induce Migration and Differentiation Toward a Pro-Inflammatory Phenotype. Stem Cells 33:3558-68 (2015). PubMed: 26302999
- Kvirkvelia N et al. Prostaglandin E2 promotes cellular recovery from established nephrotoxic serum nephritis in mice, prosurvival, and regenerative effects on glomerular cells. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 304:F463-70 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23283994