Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [BM8] to F4/80 (Biotin)
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-F4/80 antibody [BM8] (Biotin)
See all F4/80 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [BM8] to F4/80 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Unfortunately, this information is considered to be commercially sensitive
- Macrophages in spleen, lymph nodes, thymus, liver, skin. Langerhans cells in the skin. Kupffer cells in the liver.
General notesThe antigen is a 125kD cell surface membrane bound protein (non-reducing conditions). It is sensitive to 2 mercaptoethanol.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15694 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 25185444|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18445 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionOrphan receptor involved in cell adhesion and probably in cell-cell interactions specifically involving cells of the immune system. May play a role in regulatory T-cells (Treg) development.
Tissue specificityExpression is restricted to eosinophils.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. Adhesion G-protein coupled receptor (ADGR) subfamily.
Contains 6 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ADGRE1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein coupled receptor E1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E1 antibody
ab15694 staining pan Macrophage in murine liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and a heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed using citrate buffer pH 6.0. Samples were then blocked with 2% milk for 10 minutes at 20°C followed by incubation with the primary antibody at a 1/4 dilution for 2 hours at 4°C.
ab15694 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen H et al. Mouse Gamma Herpesvirus MHV-68 Induces Severe Gastrointestinal (GI) Dilatation in Interferon Gamma Receptor-Deficient Mice (IFN?R-/-) That Is Blocked by Interleukin-10. Viruses 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30249047
- Duan T et al. Dietary restriction protects against diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular tumorigenesis by restoring the disturbed gene expression profile. Sci Rep 7:43745 (2017). PubMed: 28262799
- Malek Mohammadi M et al. The transcription factor GATA4 promotes myocardial regeneration in neonatal mice. EMBO Mol Med 9:265-279 (2017). PubMed: 28053183
- Gerlini A et al. The role of host and microbial factors in the pathogenesis of pneumococcal bacteraemia arising from a single bacterial cell bottleneck. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004026 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 24651834
- Gumucio J et al. T lymphocytes are not required for the development of fatty degeneration after rotator cuff tear. Bone Joint Res 3:262-72 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 25185444
- Qi X et al. Mitochondrial protein nitration primes neurodegeneration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Biol Chem 281:31950-62 (2006). PubMed: 16920708