Publishing research using ab8842? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8842 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Smith-Jackson K et al. Hyperfunctional complement C3 promotes C5-dependent atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome in mice. J Clin Invest 129:1061-1075 (2019). PubMed: 30714990
- Li TR et al. The role of the microRNA-146a/complement factor H/interleukin-1ß-mediated inflammatory loop circuit in the perpetuate inflammation of chronic temporal lobe epilepsy. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29590637
- Marazita MC et al. Oxidative stress-induced premature senescence dysregulates VEGF and CFH expression in retinal pigment epithelial cells: Implications for Age-related Macular Degeneration. Redox Biol 7:78-87 (2016). PubMed: 26654980
- Ermert D et al. Virulence of Group A Streptococci Is Enhanced by Human Complement Inhibitors. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005043 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 26200783
- Segers FM et al. Complement alternative pathway activation in human nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. PLoS One 9:e110053 (2014). PubMed: 25299043
- Costa I et al. Human factor H (FH) impairs protective meningococcal anti-FHbp antibody responses and the antibodies enhance FH binding. MBio 5:e01625-14 (2014). PubMed: 25161192
- Eyler SJ et al. A novel hybrid CFHR1/CFH gene causes atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol 28:2221-5 (2013). PubMed: 23880784
- Giuntini S et al. Monoclonal antibodies to meningococcal factor H binding protein with overlapping epitopes and discordant functional activity. PLoS One 7:e34272 (2012). ELISA . PubMed: 22461909
- Giuntini S et al. Complement-Mediated Bactericidal Activity of Anti-Factor H Binding Protein Monoclonal Antibodies against the Meningococcus Relies upon Blocking Factor H Binding. Infect Immun 79:3751-9 (2011). ELISA . PubMed: 21708990
- Kalchishkova N et al. NC4 Domain of Cartilage-specific Collagen IX Inhibits Complement Directly Due to Attenuation of Membrane Attack Formation and Indirectly through Binding and Enhancing Activity of Complement Inhibitors C4B-binding Protein and Factor H. J Biol Chem 286:27915-26 (2011). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 21659506
- Lyzogubov VV et al. Role of ocular complement factor h in a murine model of choroidal neovascularization. Am J Pathol 177:1870-80 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20813971
- Maga TK et al. A novel deletion in the RCA gene cluster causes atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome. Nephrol Dial Transplant : (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20974643
- Manderson GA et al. Interactions of histidine-rich glycoprotein with immunoglobulins and proteins of the complement system. Mol Immunol 46:3388-98 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19674792
- Bhide MR et al. Complement factor H binding by different Lyme disease and relapsing fever Borrelia in animals and human. BMC Res Notes 2:134 (2009). WB ; Human, Mouse, Rat, Cat, Cow, Dog, Guinea pig, Horse . PubMed: 19604355