Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Factor Xa
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Factor Xa antibody
See all Factor Xa primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Factor Xa
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native Factor Xa purified from human plasma
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
FunctionFactor Xa is a vitamin K-dependent glycoprotein that converts prothrombin to thrombin in the presence of factor Va, calcium and phospholipid during blood clotting.
Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsThe vitamin K-dependent, enzymatic carboxylation of some glutamate residues allows the modified protein to bind calcium.
N- and O-glycosylated.
The activation peptide is cleaved by factor IXa (in the intrinsic pathway), or by factor VIIa (in the extrinsic pathway).
The iron and 2-oxoglutarate dependent 3-hydroxylation of aspartate and asparagine is (R) stereospecific within EGF domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Activated factor Xa heavy chain antibody
- Coagulation factor X antibody
- F10 antibody
ab111171 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Tougan T et al. The malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum in red blood cells selectively takes up serum proteins that affect host pathogenicity. Malar J 19:155 (2020). PubMed: 32295584
- Wypasek E et al. Effects of rivaroxaban and dabigatran on local expression of coagulation and inflammatory factors within human aortic stenotic valves. Vascul Pharmacol 130:106679 (2020). PubMed: 32387621
- Shen T et al. 15-Lipoxygenase and 15-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid regulate intravascular thrombosis in pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 309:L449-62 (2015). PubMed: 26092993