Publishing research using ab1834? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1834 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Lee JS et al. CD34 stromal expression is inversely proportional to smooth muscle actin expression and extent of morphea. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29888507
- Li B et al. Proline 36 of the Factor XIII Activation Peptide Plays a Crucial Role in Substrate Recognition and Zymogen Activation. Thromb Haemost 118:2037-2045 (2018). PubMed: 30419598
- Handrkova H et al. The activation peptide of coagulation factor XIII is vital for its expression and stability. J Thromb Haemost 13:1449-58 (2015). WB, SDS-PAGE . PubMed: 26083359
- Mitchell JL et al. Functional factor XIII-A is exposed on the stimulated platelet surface. Blood 124:3982-90 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25331118
- Cordell PA et al. Association of coagulation factor XIII-A with Golgi proteins within monocyte-macrophages: implications for subcellular trafficking and secretion. Blood 115:2674-81 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20086247
- Ulici V et al. Regulation of gene expression by PI3K in mouse growth plate chondrocytes. PLoS One 5:e8866 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20111593
- Misago N et al. Fibrofolliculoma/trichodiscoma and fibrous papule (perifollicular fibroma/angiofibroma): a revaluation of the histopathological and immunohistochemical features. J Cutan Pathol 36:943-51 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19674199
- Haniffa M et al. Differential rates of replacement of human dermal dendritic cells and macrophages during hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. J Exp Med 206:371-85 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19171766
- Fraccarollo D et al. Immediate mineralocorticoid receptor blockade improves myocardial infarct healing by modulation of the inflammatory response. Hypertension 51:905-14 (2008). PubMed: 18299485