Publishing research using ab4792? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4792 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li Y et al. Controlling the Multiscale Network Structure of Fibers To Stimulate Wound Matrix Rebuilding by Fibroblast Differentiation. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 11:28377-28386 (2019). PubMed: 31251577
- Jacobshagen M et al. The serotonin 6 receptor controls neuronal migration during corticogenesis via a ligand-independent Cdk5-dependent mechanism. Development 141:3370-7 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25078650
- Esencay M et al. CXCR7 is induced by hypoxia and mediates glioma cell migration towards SDF-1a. BMC Cancer 13:347 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23865743
- Lock FE et al. Differential regulation of adhesion complex turnover by ROCK1 and ROCK2. PLoS One 7:e31423 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22348083
- Zagzag D et al. Hypoxia- and vascular endothelial growth factor-induced stromal cell-derived factor-1alpha/CXCR4 expression in glioblastomas: one plausible explanation of Scherer's structures. Am J Pathol 173:545-60 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18599607