Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR14407] to FAM111A
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-FAM111A antibody [EPR14407]
See all FAM111A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR14407] to FAM111A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human FAM111A aa 1-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q96PZ2
- SW480, BxPC-3 or T47-D cell lysates; T47-D cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab184572 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
RelevanceThis protein of unknown function belongs to the FAM111 family.
- Family with sequence similarity 111 member A antibody
- GCLEB antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC63901 antibody
All lanes : Anti-FAM111A antibody [EPR14407] (ab184572) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 2 : BxPC-3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : T47-D cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugate at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 70 kDa
Observed band size: 70 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed T47-D cells labeling FAM111A with ab184572 at 1/100 dilution followed by Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 555) secondary antibody at 1/1200 dilution (red). Counter stained with Dapi (blue).
ab184572 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tarnita RM et al. Contribution of DNA Replication to the FAM111A-Mediated Simian Virus 40 Host Range Phenotype. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30333173
- Panda D et al. Triad of human cellular proteins, IRF2, FAM111A, and RFC3, restrict replication of orthopoxvirus SPI-1 host-range mutants. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:3720-3725 (2017). PubMed: 28320935