Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to FAM46C
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FAM46C antibody
See all FAM46C primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to FAM46C
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cynomolgus monkey
- FAM46C transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab169699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
FunctionSeems to enhance replication of some viruses, including yellow fever virus, in response to type I interferon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM46 family.
- Information by UniProt
- FA46C_HUMAN antibody
- Fam46c antibody
- Family with sequence similarity 46 member C antibody
- Protein FAM46C antibody
ab169699 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhuang X & Lu M The potential functions of FAM46C in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Onco Targets Ther 11:8915-8923 (2018). PubMed: 30573978
- Zhang QY et al. FAM46C is critical for the anti-proliferation and pro-apoptotic effects of norcantharidin in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Sci Rep 7:396 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28341836