Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Fas Ligand
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Fas Ligand antibody
See all Fas Ligand primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Fas Ligand
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Fas Ligand aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P48023
- Prostate tissue slides.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF6/FAS, a receptor that transduces the apoptotic signal into cells. May be involved in cytotoxic T-cell mediated apoptosis and in T-cell development. TNFRSF6/FAS-mediated apoptosis may have a role in the induction of peripheral tolerance, in the antigen-stimulated suicide of mature T-cells, or both. Binding to the decoy receptor TNFRSF6B/DcR3 modulates its effects.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in FASLG are the cause of autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome type 1B (ALPS1B) [MIM:601859]; also known as Canale-Smith syndrome (CSS). ALPS is a childhood syndrome involving hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia with massive lymphadenopathy and splenomegaly.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. May be released into the extracellular fluid, probably by cleavage form the cell surface.
- Information by UniProt
- ALPS1B antibody
- Apoptosis (APO 1) antigen ligand 1 antibody
- Apoptosis antigen ligand 1 antibody
ab15285 staining Fas Ligand in mouse skeletal muscle blood vessel tissue sections by IHC-Fr (Frozen sections). Tissue samples were fixed with acetone and blocked with 5% serum for 2 hours at 25°C. The sample was incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS-Tween 20) at 4°C for 12 hours. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG (1/250) was used as secondary antibody.
ab15285 at 1/100 dilution staining Fas Ligand in human prostate tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections).
ab15285 staining Fas Ligand in Mouse macrophage RAAW264.7 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 10% serum for 20 minutes at 24°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody (1/1000).
ab15285 staining Fas Ligand in human 293ft cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed, permeabilised in 0.1% Triton X-100 and then blocked using 5% serum for 1 hour at 25°C. Samples were then incubated with primary antibody at 1/200 for 2 hours at 25°C. The secondary antibody used was a goat anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488 (green) used at a 1/250 dilution. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue).
ab15285 staining Fas Ligand in rat bone marrow cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. The cells were formaldehyde fixed then blocked using 5% serum for 1 hour at 25°C. Samples were then incubated with primary antibody at 1/200 for 12 hours at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was a goat anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488 (green) used at a 1/250 dilution. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue).
ab15285 has been referenced in 60 publications.
- Qiao W et al. miR-224-5p protects dental pulp stem cells from apoptosis by targeting Rac1. Exp Ther Med 19:9-18 (2020). PubMed: 31897093
- Zhao B et al. Rhizoma Paridis total saponins alleviate H2O2-induced oxidative stress injury by upregulating the Nrf2 pathway. Mol Med Rep 21:220-228 (2020). PubMed: 31746361
- Li M et al. Fluoride impairs ovary development by affecting oogenesis and inducing oxidative stress and apoptosis in female zebrafish (Danio rerio). Chemosphere 256:127105 (2020). PubMed: 32450357
- Liu C et al. Identification of primordial germ cell-like cells as liver metastasis initiating cells in mouse tumour models. Cell Discov 6:15 (2020). PubMed: 32218989
- Yang H et al. Qingjie Fuzheng granules inhibit colorectal cancer cell growth by the PI3K/AKT and ERK pathways. World J Gastrointest Oncol 11:377-392 (2019). PubMed: 31139308