Product nameFASP Protein Digestion Kit
FASP Protein Digestion Kit (ab270519) is for researchers who wish to solubilize whole or fractionated protein samples in SDS, digest the protein with trypsin, and analyse the resulting peptides by mass spectrometry. The FASP Protein Digestion Kit provides the necessary columns and buffers to carry out Universal Sample preparation as developed by Wisniewski, Zoubman, Nagaraj and Mann (2009). Ab270519 is compatible with a comprehensive range of biological sample types.
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company and it was previously called FASP Protein Digestion Kit. Expedeon product code 44250 is the same as the 8-pack size of this product.
Storage instructionsStore at room temperature. Please refer to protocols.
Components 8 packs ab274283 - 0.5 M Sodium Chloride Solution 1 x 1ml ab274284 - 50 mM Ammonium Bicarbonate Solution 1 x 20ml ab280352 - Collection tube 16 units ab274286 - Iodoacetamide 8 x 9800µg ab274288 - Spin Filter 8 units ab274285 - Tris Hydrochloride Solution 1 x 20ml ab274287 - Urea 8 x 750mg
ab270519 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Fenner BJ et al. A cellular and proteomic approach to assess proteins extracted from cryopreserved human amnion in the cultivation of corneal stromal keratocytes for stromal cell therapy. Eye Vis (Lond) 6:30 (2019). PubMed: 31632999
- Artigas-Jerónimo S et al. Anaplasma phagocytophilum modifies tick cell microRNA expression and upregulates isc-mir-79 to facilitate infection by targeting the Roundabout protein 2 pathway. Sci Rep 9:9073 (2019). PubMed: 31235752
- Civciristov S et al. Ligand-dependent spatiotemporal signaling profiles of the µ-opioid receptor are controlled by distinct protein-interaction networks. J Biol Chem 294:16198-16213 (2019). PubMed: 31515267
- Challacombe JF et al. Genomes and secretomes of Ascomycota fungi reveal diverse functions in plant biomass decomposition and pathogenesis. BMC Genomics 20:976 (2019). PubMed: 31830917
- Beker MC et al. Interaction of melatonin and Bmal1 in the regulation of PI3K/AKT pathway components and cellular survival. Sci Rep 9:19082 (2019). PubMed: 31836786