Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FBXO11
- Suitable for: WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FBXO11 antibody
See all FBXO11 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FBXO11
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human FBXO11 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q86XK2
- HeLa cells and cell lysate,
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181801 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionSubstrate recognition component of the a (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. Probably recognizes and binds to phosphorylated target proteins. Binds to and neddylates phosphorylated p53/TP53, inhibiting its transcriptional activity. SCF(FBXO11) does not seem to direct ubiquitination of TP53.
Tissue specificityIsoform 5 is expressed in keratinocytes, fibroblasts and melanocytes.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 19 PbH1 repeats.
Contains 1 UBR-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- F box only protein 11 antibody
- F box protein 11 antibody
- F-box only protein 11 antibody
ab181801 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xu Q et al. miR-376a inhibits the proliferation and invasion of osteosarcoma by targeting FBXO11. Hum Cell 32:390-396 (2019). PubMed: 31079326
- Ma Y et al. The tumor suppressive miR-26a regulation of FBXO11 inhibits proliferation, migration and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Biomed Pharmacother 101:648-655 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29518611
- Zhang Y et al. Downregulated miR-621 promotes cell proliferation via targeting CAPRIN1 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Am J Cancer Res 8:2116-2129 (2018). PubMed: 30416861