Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CRA1] to Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A (Biotin)
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A antibody [CRA1] (Biotin)
See all Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CRA1] to Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Epitopecorresponds to Amino acids 1-84 of Human Fc epsilon RI/FCER1A
- CHO/alpha beta gamma cells
[biotin]/[IgG] = 8.9
This product was previously labelled as Fc epsilon RI
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesThe IgG fraction was purified from serum free culture medium of mouse hybridoma (CRA1) by propriety chromatography under mild conditions. Filter sterilized.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18418 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins epsilon. High affinity receptor. Responsible for initiating the allergic response. Binding of allergen to receptor-bound IgE leads to cell activation and the release of mediators (such as histamine) responsible for the manifestations of allergy. The same receptor also induces the secretion of important lymphokines.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Fc epsilon RI alpha antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha chain antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha-chain antibody
ab122882 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Untersmayr E et al. The high affinity IgE receptor Fc epsilonRI is expressed by human intestinal epithelial cells. PLoS One 5:e9023 (2010). PubMed: 20126404
- Takai T et al. Direct expression of the extracellular portion of human FcepsilonRIalpha chain as inclusion bodies in Escherichia coli. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 65:79-85 (2001). PubMed: 11272849
- Takai T et al. Epitope analysis and primary structures of variable regions of anti-human FcepsilonRI monoclonal antibodies, and expression of the chimeric antibodies fused with human constant regions. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 64:1856-67 (2000). PubMed: 11055388
- Yamaguchi M et al. IgE enhances Fc epsilon receptor I expression and IgE-dependent release of histamine and lipid mediators from human umbilical cord blood-derived mast cells: synergistic effect of IL-4 and IgE on human mast cell Fc epsilon receptor I expression and mediator release. J Immunol 162:5455-65 (1999). PubMed: 10228025