- References (12)
Publishing research using ab120081? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120081 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Conrad KA et al. The Candida albicans stress response gene Stomatin-Like Protein 3 is implicated in ROS-induced apoptotic-like death of yeast phase cells. PLoS One 13:e0192250 (2018). PubMed: 29389961
- Warnsmann V et al. A novel role of the mitochondrial permeability transition pore in (-)-gossypol-induced mitochondrial dysfunction. Mech Ageing Dev 170:45-58 (2018). PubMed: 28684269
- Chen B et al. Reversal of cancer gene expression correlates with drug efficacy and reveals therapeutic targets. Nat Commun 8:16022 (2017). PubMed: 28699633
- Park HA et al. Inhibition of Bcl-xL prevents pro-death actions of ?N-Bcl-xL at the mitochondrial inner membrane during glutamate excitotoxicity. Cell Death Differ 24:1963-1974 (2017). PubMed: 28777375
- Ushioda R et al. Redox-assisted regulation of Ca2+ homeostasis in the endoplasmic reticulum by disulfide reductase ERdj5. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E6055-E6063 (2016). PubMed: 27694578
- Nilsson H et al. Primary clear cell renal carcinoma cells display minimal mitochondrial respiratory capacity resulting in pronounced sensitivity to glycolytic inhibition by 3-Bromopyruvate. Cell Death Dis 6:e1585 (2015). PubMed: 25569102
- Chatterjee M et al. Platelet-derived CXCL12 regulates monocyte function, survival, differentiation into macrophages and foam cells through differential involvement of CXCR4-CXCR7. Cell Death Dis 6:e1989 (2015). PubMed: 26583329
- Ozawa S et al. Glycolysis, but not Mitochondria, responsible for intracellular ATP distribution in cortical area of podocytes. Sci Rep 5:18575 (2015). PubMed: 26677804
- Waldeck-Weiermair M et al. Rearrangement of MICU1 multimers for activation of MCU is solely controlled by cytosolic Ca(2.). Sci Rep 5:15602 (2015). PubMed: 26489515
- Cho SW et al. Dual modulation of the mitochondrial permeability transition pore and redox signaling synergistically promotes cardiomyocyte differentiation from pluripotent stem cells. J Am Heart Assoc 3:e000693 (2014). PubMed: 24627421
- Ryan AJ et al. Asbestos-induced disruption of calcium homeostasis induces endoplasmic reticulum stress in macrophages. J Biol Chem 289:33391-403 (2014). PubMed: 25324550
- Chan GK et al. A simple high-content cell cycle assay reveals frequent discrepancies between cell number and ATP and MTS proliferation assays. PLoS One 8:e63583 (2013). PubMed: 23691072