Product nameAnti-FeLV p27 antibody [PF12J-10A]
See all FeLV p27 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PF12J-10A] to FeLV p27
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1500. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa. A strong band of 80kDa representing glycosylated FeLV gag gene product may also be present.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- Feline leukemia provirus antibody
- Feline leukemia virus p27 antibody
- Feline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Han B et al. Influence of chitosan nanofiber scaffold on porcine endogenous retroviral expression and infectivity in pig hepatocytes. World J Gastroenterol 17:2774-80 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21734784) »
- Hanlon L et al. Feline leukemia virus DNA vaccine efficacy is enhanced by coadministration with interleukin-12 (IL-12) and IL-18 expression vectors. J Virol 75:8424-33 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11507187) »