Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PF12J-10A] to FeLV p27
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-FeLV p27 antibody [PF12J-10A]
See all FeLV p27 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PF12J-10A] to FeLV p27
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to FeLV p27.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1500. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa. A strong band of 80kDa representing glycosylated FeLV gag gene product may also be present.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- Feline leukemia provirus antibody
- Feline leukemia virus p27 antibody
- Feline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
ab46531 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Han B et al. Influence of chitosan nanofiber scaffold on porcine endogenous retroviral expression and infectivity in pig hepatocytes. World J Gastroenterol 17:2774-80 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21734784
- Hanlon L et al. Feline leukemia virus DNA vaccine efficacy is enhanced by coadministration with interleukin-12 (IL-12) and IL-18 expression vectors. J Virol 75:8424-33 (2001). PubMed: 11507187