Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Ferritin Heavy Chain
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Ferritin Heavy Chain antibody
See all Ferritin Heavy Chain primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ferritin Heavy Chain
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Goat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
- Jurket Cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81444 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- Information by UniProt
- Apoferritin antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing gene 15 protein antibody
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 15 protein antibody
Western blot analysis of Human fetal lung tissue lysate labeling Ferritin Heavy Chain with ab81444 at 1.0µg/ml
Western blot analysis of HeLa cell lysate labeling Ferritin Heavy Chain with ab81444 at 1.0µg/ml
Anti-Ferritin Heavy Chain antibody (ab81444) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat Cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Observed band size: 27 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling Ferritin Heavy Chain with ab81444 at 5 µg/ml.
ab81444 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ma W et al. Maternal protein restriction depresses the duodenal expression of iron transporters and serum iron level in male weaning piglets. Br J Nutr 117:923-929 (2017). PubMed: 28534724
- Dominguez JH et al. Renal iron overload in rats with diabetic nephropathy. Physiol Rep 3:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26702071
- Colafrancesco S et al. sCD163 in AOSD: a biomarker for macrophage activation related to hyperferritinemia. Immunol Res 60:177-83 (2014). PubMed: 25388964
- Asensio-López MC et al. Involvement of ferritin heavy chain in the preventive effect of metformin against doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity. Free Radic Biol Med : (2012). PubMed: 23000260