For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Dear technical team,
Our customer would like to know immunogen information below antibodies.
1. Ab104839, recombinant fragment
1. Ab93129, whole protein?
1. Ab92379, synthetic peptide
2. Ab80174, Recombinant human protein
1. In your homepage, it says that Ab81599 (anti-Fgr) is made by immunized with recombinant fragment of human Fgr. May I know the exact amino acid region which is covered by recombinant fragment?
2. In your home page, it says that ab92302 (anti-Fgr) is made by synthetic peptide. May I know the exact amino acid region which is covered by peptide?
3. Ab65007, synthetic peptide
1. 109740, truncated recombinant protein
1. Ab52273, truncated recombinant protein
1. Ab108418, synthetic peptide
Ab91623, recombinant fragment
1. Ab119855, recombinant fragment
Ab125005, synthetic peptide
Ab52563, truncated recombinant protein
Check this please.
Asked on Mar 08 2012
Thank you for contacting us.
ab104839 was generated against amino acids x-y.
ab93129 was generated against a partial recombinant protein containing the protein sequence spanning 163-514. A his-tag was used in the protein.
ab92379 The peptide maps between amino acids 40 and 65 of human ROR2 (UniProt: Q01974), i.e. an extracellular epitope is detected.
ab80174 The antigen is recorded in our system as a his-tag fusion protein, without specifying whether it is a partial or full-length recombinant protein. We apologise that more information is currently not available.
ab81599 was generated against amino acids 2-100.
ab92302 The peptide maps between amino acids 25 and 50 of human FGR (UniProt: P09769)
ab65007 The amino acid range for this immunogen is 61-110 from human FGR (P09769).
ab109740 The recombinant protein used as the immunogen for this antibody encodes amino acids x-y.
ab52273 was generated against amino acids 2-175.
ab108418 The peptide maps between amino acids 760 and 790 of human FES (UniProt: P07332).
ab91623 was generated against amino acids x-y.
ab119855 was generated against amino acids 7-176
ab125005 The peptide maps between amino acids 75 and 105 of human CSK (UniProt: P41240)
ab52563 see attachment
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more advice or information.
Answered on Mar 08 2012