Product nameAnti-fetal hemoglobin antibody (HRP)
See all fetal hemoglobin primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to fetal hemoglobin (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with human hemoglobin F. No antibody was detected against hemoglobin A1, A2, S or human serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Hemoglobin purified from cord blood (Human).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.10
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
RelevanceThe gamma globin genes (HBG1 and HBG2) are normally expressed in the fetal liver, spleen and bone marrow. Two gamma chains together with two alpha chains constitute fetal hemoglobin (HbF) which is normally replaced by adult hemoglobin (HbA) at birth. In some beta-thalassemias and related conditions, gamma chain production continues into adulthood. The two types of gamma chains differ at residue 136 where glycine is found in the G-gamma product (HBG2) and alanine is found in the A-gamma product (HBG1). The former is predominant at birth. The order of the genes in the beta-globin cluster is: 5'-epsilon -- gamma-G -- gamma-A -- delta -- beta--3'
- A gamma globin antibody
- G gamma globin antibody
- Gamma 1 globin antibody
ab19366 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.