Product nameAnti-Fetuin A antibody [EPR9291]
See all Fetuin A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9291] to Fetuin A
Specificityab137125 recognises Fetuin A (P02765). ab137125 has not been tested for cross-reactivity with Fetuin B but the homology between the immunogen and Fetuin B is low.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Fetuin A aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P02765
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate, human fetal liver, plasma and serum lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
FunctionPromotes endocytosis, possesses opsonic properties and influences the mineral phase of bone. Shows affinity for calcium and barium ions.
Tissue specificitySynthesized in liver and selectively concentrated in bone matrix. Secreted in plasma. It is also found in dentin in much higher quantities than other plasma proteins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fetuin family.
Contains 2 cystatin fetuin-A-type domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- 59 kDa bone sialic acid containing protein antibody
- A2HS antibody
- Aa2 066 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Fetuin A antibody [EPR9291] (ab137125) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human serum lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Wu J et al. Calcifying nanoparticles induce cytotoxicity mediated by ROS-JNK signaling pathways. Urolithiasis 47:125-135 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 29511793) »
- Smith ER et al. FGF23 activates injury-primed renal fibroblasts via FGFR4-dependent signalling and enhancement of TGF-ß autoinduction. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 92:63-78 (2017). IP . Read more (PubMed: 28919046) »