Publishing research using ab181? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab181 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Miao H et al. Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor, and Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor Expression in the Neovascular Iris in Retinal Diseases. J Ophthalmol 2018:8025951 (2018). PubMed: 29850214
- Liu B et al. Expressions of TGF-ß2, bFGF and ICAM-1 in lens epithelial cells of complicated cataract with silicone oil tamponade. Int J Ophthalmol 10:1034-1039 (2017). PubMed: 28730103
- Le Provost GS & Pullar CE ß2-adrenoceptor activation modulates skin wound healing processes to reduce scarring. J Invest Dermatol 135:279-88 (2015). PubMed: 25050597
- He W et al. Blockade of Wnt/ß-catenin signaling by paricalcitol ameliorates proteinuria and kidney injury. J Am Soc Nephrol 22:90-103 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21030600
- Hsu MY et al. Aggressive melanoma cells escape from BMP7-mediated autocrine growth inhibition through coordinated Noggin upregulation. Lab Invest 88:842-55 (2008). PubMed: 18560367
- Morss AS & Edelman ER Glucose modulates basement membrane fibroblast growth factor-2 via alterations in endothelial cell permeability. J Biol Chem 282:14635-44 (2007). IHC-Fr ; Pig . PubMed: 17327226
- Gonzalez-Martinez D et al. Anosmin-1 modulates fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 signaling in human gonadotropin-releasing hormone olfactory neuroblasts through a heparan sulfate-dependent mechanism. J Neurosci 24:10384-92 (2004). PubMed: 15548653