Publishing research using ab58201? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58201 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Pu XH et al. Low-level clonal FGFR2 amplification defines a unique molecular subtype of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma in a Chinese population. Hum Pathol 76:100-109 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29514108
- Siegfried JM et al. Interaction between the estrogen receptor and fibroblast growth factor receptor pathways in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 8:24063-24076 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28445992
- Zhou J et al. Identification and validation of FGFR2 peptide for detection of early Barrett's neoplasia. Oncotarget 8:87095-87106 (2017). PubMed: 29152066
- Tokunaga R et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 expression, but not its genetic amplification, is associated with tumor growth and worse survival in esophagogastric junction adenocarcinoma. Oncotarget 7:19748-61 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26933914
- Ooi A et al. Semi-comprehensive analysis of gene amplification in gastric cancers using multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification and fluorescence in situ hybridization. Mod Pathol 28:861-71 (2015). PubMed: 25743022
- Yuan G et al. The non-canonical BMP and Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathways orchestrate early tooth development. Development 142:128-39 (2015). PubMed: 25428587
- Zhu DY et al. Twist1 correlates with poor differentiation and progression in gastric adenocarcinoma via elevation of FGFR2 expression. World J Gastroenterol 20:18306-15 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25561797
- Lezmi G et al. FGF10 Signaling differences between type I pleuropulmonary blastoma and congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation. Orphanet J Rare Dis 8:130 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24004862
- Guo T et al. Multidimensional Identification of Tissue Biomarkers of Gastric Cancer. J Proteome Res 11:3405-3413 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22533479