Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FGFR4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FGFR4 antibody
See all FGFR4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FGFR4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, surrounding amino acids 45-49 (L-T-V-A-L) of Human FGFR4.
- Rat liver and brain tissues.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119378 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa).|
FunctionReceptor for acidic fibroblast growth factor. Does not bind to basic fibroblast growth factor. Binds FGF19.
Tissue specificityExpressed in gastrointestinal epithelial cells, pancreas, and gastric and pancreatic cancer cell lines.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Fibroblast growth factor receptor subfamily.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Phosphorylated on tyrosine residue (By similarity). Phosphorylation requires the presence of a functional (phosphorylated) FGFR1 and not necessarily by means of FGFR heterodimerization.
Cellular localizationMembrane. Isoform 2 may be secreted.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 334 antibody
- CD334 antibody
- CD334 antigen antibody
All lanes : Anti-FGFR4 antibody (ab119378) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat liver lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain lysate
Predicted band size: 88 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab119378 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lee KW et al. FGF11 influences 3T3-L1 preadipocyte differentiation by modulating the expression of PPAR? regulators. FEBS Open Bio 9:769-780 (2019). PubMed: 30984550
- Erstad DJ et al. Molecular magnetic resonance imaging accurately measures the antifibrotic effect of EDP-305, a novel farnesoid X receptor agonist. Hepatol Commun 2:821-835 (2018). PubMed: 30027140
- Romain G et al. Enterohepatic bacterial infections dysregulate the FGF15-FGFR4 endocrine axis. BMC Microbiol 13:238 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24165751