For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16466? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16466 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Forootan SS et al. Real-time in vivo imaging reveals localised Nrf2 stress responses associated with direct and metabolism-dependent drug toxicity. Sci Rep 7:16084 (2017).
- Kao T et al. GAPTrap: A Simple Expression System for Pluripotent Stem Cells and Their Derivatives. Stem Cell Reports 7:518-26 (2016).
WB, Flow Cyt
- Li J et al. Real-time detection of CTL function reveals distinct patterns of caspase activation mediated by Fas versus granzyme B. J Immunol 193:519-28 (2014).
- Rajendran S et al. Adenovirus-mediated transcriptional targeting of colorectal cancer and effects on treatment-resistant hypoxic cells. Clin Colorectal Cancer 12:152-162.e1 (2013).
- Rajendran S et al. Preclinical evaluation of gene delivery methods for the treatment of loco-regional disease in breast cancer. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 236:423-34 (2011).
- Rajendran S et al. Targeting of Breast Metastases Using a Viral Gene Vector with Tumour-selective Transcription. Anticancer Res 31:1627-35 (2011).
- Jones EA et al. Regulation of the PMP22 gene through an intronic enhancer. J Neurosci 31:4242-50 (2011).
- van Pijkeren JP et al. A novel Listeria monocytogenes-based DNA delivery system for cancer gene therapy. Hum Gene Ther 21:405-16 (2010).
- Vargas ME et al. Endogenous antibodies promote rapid myelin clearance and effective axon regeneration after nerve injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2010).
- Lehmann S et al. Longitudinal and multimodal in vivo imaging of tumor hypoxia and its downstream molecular events. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:14004-9 (2009).
- Pellegatti P et al. Increased level of extracellular ATP at tumor sites: in vivo imaging with plasma membrane luciferase. PLoS ONE 3:e2599 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"