Publishing research using ab16466? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16466 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Afzal S et al. Rat Glioma Cell-Based Functional Characterization of Anti-Stress and Protein Deaggregation Activities in the Marine Carotenoids, Astaxanthin and Fucoxanthin. Mar Drugs 17:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30909572
- Forootan SS et al. Real-time in vivo imaging reveals localised Nrf2 stress responses associated with direct and metabolism-dependent drug toxicity. Sci Rep 7:16084 (2017). PubMed: 29167567
- Davis MI et al. Small Molecule Inhibition of the Ubiquitin-specific Protease USP2 Accelerates cyclin D1 Degradation and Leads to Cell Cycle Arrest in Colorectal Cancer and Mantle Cell Lymphoma Models. J Biol Chem 291:24628-24640 (2016). PubMed: 27681596
- Kao T et al. GAPTrap: A Simple Expression System for Pluripotent Stem Cells and Their Derivatives. Stem Cell Reports 7:518-26 (2016). WB, Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27594589
- Li J et al. Real-time detection of CTL function reveals distinct patterns of caspase activation mediated by Fas versus granzyme B. J Immunol 193:519-28 (2014). PubMed: 24928990
- Rajendran S et al. Adenovirus-mediated transcriptional targeting of colorectal cancer and effects on treatment-resistant hypoxic cells. Clin Colorectal Cancer 12:152-162.e1 (2013). PubMed: 23313233
- Rajendran S et al. Preclinical evaluation of gene delivery methods for the treatment of loco-regional disease in breast cancer. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 236:423-34 (2011). PubMed: 21444371
- Rajendran S et al. Targeting of Breast Metastases Using a Viral Gene Vector with Tumour-selective Transcription. Anticancer Res 31:1627-35 (2011). PubMed: 21617219
- Jones EA et al. Regulation of the PMP22 gene through an intronic enhancer. J Neurosci 31:4242-50 (2011). PubMed: 21411665
- van Pijkeren JP et al. A novel Listeria monocytogenes-based DNA delivery system for cancer gene therapy. Hum Gene Ther 21:405-16 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20105075
- Vargas ME et al. Endogenous antibodies promote rapid myelin clearance and effective axon regeneration after nerve injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2010). Functional Studies . PubMed: 20547838
- Lehmann S et al. Longitudinal and multimodal in vivo imaging of tumor hypoxia and its downstream molecular events. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:14004-9 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19666490
- Pellegatti P et al. Increased level of extracellular ATP at tumor sites: in vivo imaging with plasma membrane luciferase. PLoS ONE 3:e2599 (2008). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 18612415