Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [VAA-33] to Annexin V/ANXA5
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameFITC Anti-Annexin V/ANXA5 antibody [VAA-33]
See all Annexin V/ANXA5 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [VAA-33] to Annexin V/ANXA5
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Annexin V/ANXA5.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.605% Tris, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
Involvement in diseasePregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
DomainThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsS-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII antibody
- Annexin 5 antibody
- Annexin A5 antibody
ab63556 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Tang XM et al. Upregulation of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 ameliorates spinal degenerative disease in adolescents by mediating leptin and tumor necrosis factor-a levels. Exp Ther Med 18:2231-2237 (2019). PubMed: 31410173
- Pulito C et al. Dropwort-induced metabolic reprogramming restrains YAP/TAZ/TEAD oncogenic axis in mesothelioma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:349 (2019). PubMed: 31399037
- Kang C et al. The Bromodomain Inhibitor JQ1 Enhances the Responses to All-trans Retinoic Acid in HL-60 and MV4-11 Leukemia Cells. Int J Stem Cells 11:131-140 (2018). PubMed: 29699387
- Qin A et al. MicroRNA-1271 inhibits cellular proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncol Lett 14:6783-6788 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 29181102
- Sacconi A et al. miR-204 targets Bcl-2 expression and enhances responsiveness of gastric cancer. Cell Death Dis 3:e423 (2012). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 23152059