Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to FITC
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FITC antibody
See all FITC primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to FITC
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to FITC conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/30000. Suggested coating dilutions: 1/100 - 1/100.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Colorimetric detection: 1/1000 - 1/10000, Chemiluminescent detection: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
RelevanceFITC (fluorescein isothiocyanate) is a fluorochrome dye that absorbs ultraviolet or blue light causing molecules to become excited and emit a visible yellow-green light. This emission ceases upon removal of the light causing the excitation. Fluorochrome labeling provides rapid, accurate localization of antigen-antibody interaction when one of the reactants is part of a cell, tissue or other biological structure. FITC is a commonly used marker for antibodies in immunofluorescent techniques since the conjugation of FITC to proteins is relatively easy and does not, in general, destroy the biological activity of the labeled protein. FITC is widely used as a hapten to label different proteins.
- Fluorescein Isothiocyanate antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab19224 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Rey EG et al. Fluorescence lateral flow competitive protein binding assay for the assessment of serum folate concentrations. PLoS One 14:e0217403 (2019). PubMed: 31166978
- Feng M et al. Pharmacological inhibition of ß-catenin/BCL9 interaction overcomes resistance to immune checkpoint blockades by modulating Treg cells. Sci Adv 5:eaau5240 (2019). PubMed: 31086813
- Herrmann A et al. An effective cell-penetrating antibody delivery platform. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31341104
- Natoli ME et al. Paper-based detection of HIV-1 drug resistance using isothermal amplification and an oligonucleotide ligation assay. Anal Biochem 544:64-71 (2018). PubMed: 29229373
- Fu H et al. NIPAAm-MMA nanoparticle-encapsulated visnagin ameliorates myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury through the promotion of autophagy and the inhibition of apoptosis. Oncol Lett 15:4827-4836 (2018). PubMed: 29552122