Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- FITC Rabbit monoclonal [AuroraABC-CC12] to Aurora B (phospho T232) + Aurora A (phospho T288) + IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C (phospho T198)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameFITC Anti-Aurora B + Aurora A (phospho T288) + IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C antibody [AuroraABC-CC12]
DescriptionFITC Rabbit monoclonal [AuroraABC-CC12] to Aurora B (phospho T232) + Aurora A (phospho T288) + IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C (phospho T198)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
This product was produced with the following immunogens:
Synthetic peptide within Human Aurora A (phospho T228). The exact immunogen sequence used to generate this antibody is proprietary information. If additional detail on the immunogen is needed to determine the suitability of the antibody for your needs, please contact our Scientific Support team to discuss your requirements.
A synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding human Aurora A (Thr288)/Aurora B (Thr232)/Aurora C (Thr198)Uniprot O14965/ Q96GD4/ Q9UQB9
Database link: O14965
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Aurora B (phospho T232).
Database link: Q96GD4
Synthetic peptide corresponding to IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C (phospho T198).
Database link: Q9UQB9
- Flow cyt: HeLa cells treated with nocodazole.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99.71% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Aurora B + Aurora A (phospho T288) + IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C antibody [AuroraABC-CC12] (ab278628)
- APC Anti-Aurora B + Aurora A (phospho T288) + IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C antibody [AuroraABC-CC12] (ab278629)
- PE Anti-Aurora B + Aurora A (phospho T288) + IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C antibody [AuroraABC-CC12] (ab278775)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab278776 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use 5µl for 106 cells.
Use 5µl for 106 cells.
Cellular localizationAurora B: Nucleus. Chromosome. Chromosome > centromere. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Localizes on chromosome arms and inner centromeres from prophase through metaphase and then transferring to the spindle midzone and midbody from anaphase through cytokinesis. Colocalized with gamma tubulin in the mid-body. Aurora A: Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle pole. Detected at the neurite hillock in developing neurons (By similarity). Localizes on centrosomes in interphase cells and at each spindle pole in mitosis. IPL-1/STK13/Aurora C: Chromosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Distributes in the condensed chromosomes during prophase to metaphase. After entering anaphase, there is a dissociation from separated chromosomes and a redistribution to midzone microtubules, and finally remaines in the midbody during cytokinesis.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab278776 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.