Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-78] to CD10
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78]
See all CD10 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-78] to CD10
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD10. Pre B cell line NALM-6
The antibody is free of unconjugated FITC.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78], prediluted (ab157307)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab233253)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab233452)
- PerCP Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab239300)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab239314)
- PE/DyLight™ 594 Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab239327)
FunctionThermolysin-like specificity, but is almost confined on acting on polypeptides of up to 30 amino acids. Biologically important in the destruction of opioid peptides such as Met- and Leu-enkephalins by cleavage of a Gly-Phe bond. Able to cleave angiotensin-1, angiotensin-2 and angiotensin 1-9. Involved in the degradation of atrial natriuretic factor (ANF). Displays UV-inducible elastase activity toward skin preelastic and elastic fibers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M13 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Atriopeptidase antibody
- CALLA antibody
- CD10 antibody
ab28096 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Horejsí V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA), transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18-kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia Biol (Praha) 34:23-34 (1988). PubMed: 2968928