Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-78] to CD10
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78]
See all CD10 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-78] to CD10
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human): Pre B cell line NALM-6.
The antibody is free of unconjugated FITC.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78], prediluted (ab157307)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab233253)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab233452)
- PerCP Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab239300)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab239314)
- PE/DyLight™ 594 Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (ab239327)
FunctionThermolysin-like specificity, but is almost confined on acting on polypeptides of up to 30 amino acids. Biologically important in the destruction of opioid peptides such as Met- and Leu-enkephalins by cleavage of a Gly-Phe bond. Able to cleave angiotensin-1, angiotensin-2 and angiotensin 1-9. Involved in the degradation of atrial natriuretic factor (ANF). Displays UV-inducible elastase activity toward skin preelastic and elastic fibers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M13 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Atriopeptidase antibody
- CALLA antibody
- CD10 antibody
ab28096 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Horejsí V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA), transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18-kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia Biol (Praha) 34:23-34 (1988). PubMed: 2968928