Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameFITC Anti-CD105 antibody [MEM-226]
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CD105.
Database link: P17813
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified by size-exclusion chromatography.
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab18278 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kim SJ et al. Effect of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate-Platelet-Rich Plasma on Tendon-Derived Stem Cells and Rotator Cuff Tendon Tear. Cell Transplant 26:867-878 (2017). PubMed: 28105983
- Hong L et al. The effects of 17-ß estradiol on enhancing proliferation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells in vitro. Stem Cells Dev 20:925-31 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20735179
- Asumda FZ & Chase PB Age-related changes in rat bone-marrow mesenchymal stem cell plasticity. BMC Cell Biol 12:44 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 21992089
- Hildner F et al. FGF-2 abolishes the chondrogenic effect of combined BMP-6 and TGF-beta in human adipose derived stem cells. J Biomed Mater Res A 94:978-87 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20730935
- Fu L et al. Derivation of neural stem cells from mesenchymal stemcells: evidence for a bipotential stem cell population. Stem Cells Dev 17:1109-21 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18426339