Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [SN3] to CD24
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3]
See all CD24 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [SN3] to CD24
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Glycoproteins purified from human NALM-1 cell line
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab134375)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3], prediluted (ab197137)
- APC Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab239286)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab239339)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab269310)
- PE Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3], prediluted (ab30351)
- PE Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (ab77219)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
1/1 - 1/10. Use 10µl of the above dilution for 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionModulates B-cell activation responses. Signaling could be triggered by the binding of a lectin-like ligand to the CD24 carbohydrates, and transduced by the release of second messengers derived from the GPI-anchor. Promotes AG-dependent proliferation of B-cells, and prevents their terminal differentiation into antibody-forming cells.
Tissue specificityB-cells. Expressed in a number of B-cell lines including P32/SH and Namalwa. Expressed in erythroleukemia cell and small cell lung carcinoma cell lines. Also expressed on the surface of T-cells.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in CD24 are associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosis (MS) [MIM:126200]. A multifactorial, inflammatory, demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. Sclerotic lesions are characterized by perivascular infiltration of monocytes and lymphocytes and appear as indurated areas in pathologic specimens (sclerosis in plaques). The pathological mechanism is regarded as an autoimmune attack of the myelin sheat, mediated by both cellular and humoral immunity. Clinical manifestations include visual loss, extra-ocular movement disorders, paresthesias, loss of sensation, weakness, dysarthria, spasticity, ataxia and bladder dysfunction. Genetic and environmental factors influence susceptibility to the disease. Note=Polymorphisms in CD24 may act as a genetic modifier for susceptibility and progression of MS in some populations, perhaps by affecting the efficiency of CD24 expression on the cell surface.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD24 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 24 antibody
- CD24 antibody
- CD24 antigen (small cell lung carcinoma cluster 4 antigen) antibody
ab30350 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Huang N et al. Neuroprotective effect of tanshinone IIA-incubated mesenchymal stem cells on Aß25-35-induced neuroinflammation. Behav Brain Res 365:48-55 (2019). PubMed: 30831140
- Feng L et al. Identification of new cancer stem cell markers and signaling pathways in HER-2-positive breast cancer by transcriptome sequencing. Int J Oncol 55:1003-1018 (2019). PubMed: 31545416
- Li XY et al. Doxorubicin resistance induces IL6 activation in the colon cancer cell line LS180. Oncol Lett 16:5923-5929 (2018). PubMed: 30344742
- Wang L et al. Gemcitabine treatment induces endoplasmic reticular (ER) stress and subsequently upregulates urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA) to block mitochondrial-dependent apoptosis in Panc-1 cancer stem-like cells (CSCs). PLoS One 12:e0184110 (2017). PubMed: 28854261
- Leung CO et al. Sox9 confers stemness properties in hepatocellular carcinoma through Frizzled-7 mediated Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Oncotarget 7:29371-86 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27105493