Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1]
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human) -infant thymocytes and lymphocytes from a patient with Sezary Syndrome.
- human peripheral blood lymphocytes
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant
- PerCP Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab106215)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157300)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157317)
- Biotin Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab191112)
- APC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab239287)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241935)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241941)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab81992)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of Human peripheral blood lymphocytes staining CD3 with ab34275 at 5µL (1.0µg) concentration (solid line), and isotype control Mouse IgG1 (FITC) at 1.0µg (dotted line).
ab34275 staining CD3 in Human PBMCs by Flow Cytometry. PBMCs were isolated from buffy coat after Ficoll preparation in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide) for 1 hour at 4°C.
Gating Strategy: Live Lymphocytes.
FACS analysis of CD3 expression in human peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab34275 (solid line) at 0.25 ug and 0.25 ug isotype control (dashed line).
ab34275 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Di N et al. Effect of combined propofol-sevoflurane anesthesia on immune function in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Oncol Lett 18:35-42 (2019). PubMed: 31289469
- Abu N et al. Subchronic toxicity, immunoregulation and anti-breast tumor effect of Nordamnacantal, an anthraquinone extracted from the stems of Morinda citrifolia L. BMC Complement Altern Med 18:31 (2018). PubMed: 29374471
- Wei Y et al. Assessment of tumor growth factor-ß1 neutralizing antibody in the treatment of allergic rhinitis and asthma. Exp Ther Med 15:649-656 (2018). PubMed: 29399067
- Hu Y et al. Effect of TGF-ß1 on blood CD4+CD25high regulatory T cell proliferation and Foxp3 expression during non-small cell lung cancer blood metastasis. Exp Ther Med 16:1403-1410 (2018). PubMed: 30112067
- Garofalo M et al. Systemic Administration and Targeted Delivery of Immunogenic Oncolytic Adenovirus Encapsulated in Extracellular Vesicles for Cancer Therapies. Viruses 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30322158
- Harwood SL et al. ATTACK, a novel bispecific T cell-recruiting antibody with trivalent EGFR binding and monovalent CD3 binding for cancer immunotherapy. Oncoimmunology 7:e1377874 (2017). PubMed: 29296540