Key features and details
- FITC Rat monoclonal [C363.29B] to CD3 epsilon
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2c
Product nameFITC Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [C363.29B]
See all CD3 epsilon primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rat monoclonal [C363.29B] to CD3 epsilon
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognises CD3 epsilon chain.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse CD3 epsilon. IL-4 producing Th2 cell lines including D10.
EpitopeThis antibody reacts with an epitope located in the epsilon chain of the CD3/TCR complex.
- Flow Cyt: Cells from BALB/c mouse mesenteric lymph nodes. Mouse splenocytes.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24948 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 3µg for 106 cells.
In vitro depletion of CD3+ cells and activation of T cells (accessory cells must be provided).
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of C57BL/6 mouse splenocytes stained with Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [C363.29B] (FITC) ab24948 (1 µg/106 cells) and Rat Anti-Mouse CD19-PE.
Ab24948 (3µg for 106 cells) and anti mouse CD45R/B220 RPE conjugate antibody doubly staining cells from BALB/c mesenteric lymph nodes, gated on small lymphocytes and analyzed using a flow cytometer.
ab24948 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mohamad NE et al. Apoptosis and metastasis inhibitory potential of pineapple vinegar against mouse mammary gland cells in vitro and in vivo. Nutr Metab (Lond) 16:49 (2019). PubMed: 31372176
- Zulkawi N et al. In vitro characterization and in vivo toxicity, antioxidant and immunomodulatory effect of fermented foods; Xeniji™. BMC Complement Altern Med 17:344 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 28666436
- Muraille E et al. Direct visualization of peptide/MHC complexes at the surface and in the intracellular compartments of cells infected in vivo by Leishmania major. PLoS Pathog 6:e1001154 (2010). PubMed: 20976202