Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [4H11[APG]] to CD34
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD34 antibody [4H11[APG]]
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [4H11[APG]] to CD34
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Permanent human cell line derived from peripheral leucocytes of a patient suffering from chronic myeloid leukaemia.
EpitopeClass III epitope on CD34 antigen.
- Human blood cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab18227 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Karakas N et al. Neurons from human mesenchymal stem cells display both spontaneous and stimuli responsive activity. PLoS One 15:e0228510 (2020). PubMed: 32407317
- Huang N et al. Neuroprotective effect of tanshinone IIA-incubated mesenchymal stem cells on Aß25-35-induced neuroinflammation. Behav Brain Res 365:48-55 (2019). PubMed: 30831140
- Wu YT et al. A novel and feasible way to cultivate and purify endothelial progenitor cells from bone marrow of children with congenital heart diseases. Chin Med J (Engl) 125:1903-7 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22884051
- Sampat SR et al. Growth factor priming of synovium-derived stem cells for cartilage tissue engineering. Tissue Eng Part A 17:2259-65 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Cow . PubMed: 21542714
- Gong Z & Niklason LE Small-diameter human vessel wall engineered from bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs). FASEB J 22:1635-48 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18199698