Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [A1] to CD39
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameFITC Anti-CD39 antibody [A1]
See all CD39 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [A1] to CD39
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityBinds to the human CD39 cell surface antigen (80kDa)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD39. PHA activated human lymphocytes.
General notesStore in the dark to prevent bleaching of the fluor.
Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30423 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionIn the nervous system, could hydrolyze ATP and other nucleotides to regulate purinergic neurotransmission. Could also be implicated in the prevention of platelet aggregation. Hydrolyzes ATP and ADP equally well.
Tissue specificityExpressed primarily on activated lymphoid cells. Also expressed in endothelial tissues. The vascular isoform and the placental isoform II are present in both placenta and umbilical vein, whereas placental isoform I is present in placenta only.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDA1/CD39 NTPase family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
Palmitoylated in the N-terminal part.
- Information by UniProt
FormThere are 3 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- ATPDase antibody
- CD 39 antibody
- CD39 antibody
ab30423 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Abraham MK et al. Nanoliposomes for Safe and Efficient Therapeutic mRNA Delivery: A Step Toward Nanotheranostics in Inflammatory and Cardiovascular Diseases as well as Cancer. Nanotheranostics 1:154-165 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 29071184
- Clark RA et al. Human squamous cell carcinomas evade the immune response by down-regulation of vascular E-selectin and recruitment of regulatory T cells. J Exp Med 205:2221-34 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18794336
- Aversa GG et al. Detection of a late lymphocyte activation marker by A1, a new monoclonal antibody. Transplant Proc 20:49-52 (1988). PubMed: 2830689