Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [OX-19] to CD5
- Reacts with: Rat
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD5 antibody [OX-19]
See all CD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [OX-19] to CD5
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab24500 recognises CD5 protein.
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Thymocyte glycoproteins (Rat)
Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
IHC-P (tissue fixed with periodate-lysine paraformaldehyde): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
ab24500 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tahta A et al. Assessment of the MRI and Behavioral Test Results in a Focal Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Model in the Rat after Separate and Combined Use of Mouse-Derived Neural Progenitor Cells, Human-Derived Neural Progenitor Cells and Atorvastatin. Turk Neurosurg 28:571-581 (2018). PubMed: 30192361
- Whiteland JL et al. Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leukocytes in paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies. J Histochem Cytochem 43:313-20 (1995). PubMed: 7868861