Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
HEL erythroleukemia cells.
- Flow Cyt: Jurkat cells.
The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab123511)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab134360)
- Biotin Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab134361)
- APC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab139364)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab269286)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab95698)
- PE Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab95700)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
4 μl reagent / 100 μl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab124527 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Conley SM et al. Human Obesity Induces Dysfunction and Early Senescence in Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal/Stem Cells. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:197 (2020). PubMed: 32274385
- Ou X et al. Activation of SIRT1 promotes cartilage differentiation and reduces apoptosis of nucleus pulposus mesenchymal stem cells via the MCP1/CCR2 axis in subjects with intervertebral disc degeneration. Int J Mol Med 46:1074-1084 (2020). PubMed: 32705163
- Wen Y et al. COL4A2 in the tissue-specific extracellular matrix plays important role on osteogenic differentiation of periodontal ligament stem cells. Theranostics 9:4265-4286 (2019). PubMed: 31285761
- Pennings I et al. Effect of donor variation on osteogenesis and vasculogenesis in hydrogel cocultures. J Tissue Eng Regen Med 13:433-445 (2019). PubMed: 30650247
- Rao F et al. Exosomes from Human Gingiva-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Combined with Biodegradable Chitin Conduits Promote Rat Sciatic Nerve Regeneration. Stem Cells Int 2019:2546367 (2019). PubMed: 31191669
- Packthongsuk K et al. Porcine Wharton's jelly cells distribute throughout the body after intraperitoneal injection. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:38 (2018). PubMed: 29444715
- Cores J et al. Safety and Efficacy of Allogeneic Lung Spheroid Cells in a Mismatched Rat Model of Pulmonary Fibrosis. Stem Cells Transl Med 6:1905-1916 (2017). ICC ; Rat . PubMed: 28783251
- Dinh PC et al. Derivation of therapeutic lung spheroid cells from minimally invasive transbronchial pulmonary biopsies. Respir Res 18:132 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28666430
- Palazzolo G et al. Cardiac Niche Influences the Direct Reprogramming of Canine Fibroblasts into Cardiomyocyte-Like Cells. Stem Cells Int 2016:4969430 (2016). PubMed: 26681949
- Jensen J et al. Functionalization of polycaprolactone scaffolds with hyaluronic acid and ß-TCP facilitates migration and osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. Tissue Eng Part A 21:729-39 (2015). PubMed: 25252795