Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [F15-42-1] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Monkey
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [F15-42-1]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [F15-42-1] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CD90/ Thy1.
- MOLT4 human T-cell lines. human T lymphoma cell line HUT78.
General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11155 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use neat. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab11155 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhang Q et al. Downregulation of antidifferentiation noncoding RNA promotes chondrogenic differentiation and calcification of ligamentum flavum-derived mesenchymal stem cells. J Cell Biochem 120:3401-3414 (2019). PubMed: 30368870
- S Lashkari B & Anumba DO Estradiol alters the immune-responsiveness of cervical epithelial cells stimulated with ligands of Toll-like receptors 2 and 4. PLoS One 12:e0173646 (2017). PubMed: 28296959
- Shi Q et al. Differentiation of human umbilical cord Wharton's jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells into endometrial cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:246 (2017). PubMed: 29096715
- Sargent A et al. CNS disease diminishes the therapeutic functionality of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Exp Neurol 295:222-232 (2017). PubMed: 28602834
- Chen C et al. Efficacy of umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cell-based therapy for osteonecrosis of the femoral head: A three-year follow-up study. Mol Med Rep 14:4209-4215 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 27634376