Key features and details
- FITC Rat monoclonal [G7] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2c
Product nameFITC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [G7]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rat monoclonal [G7] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognises CD90/Thy1, alloantigens Thy1.1 and Thy1.2.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
EpitopeThis antibody reacts with CD90/Thy1 epitope region A.
- BALB/c mice mesenteric lymph node cells for Immunofluorescent staining and analysis by a flow cytometer.
This antibody has been reported to promote apoptosis of thymocytes and CTL clones, and to mediate adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesThis antibody has been reported to promote apoptosis of thymocytes and CTL clones, and to mediate adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25672 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab114134 - Rat monoclonal IgG2c, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
Ab25672, at a concentration of 1µg for 106 cells, staining CD90/Thy1 in BALB/c mice mesenteric lymph node cells by Immunofluorescence. Some cells were also stained with rat IgG2c FITC as a negative control. Lymphocytes were then gated and analyzed on a flow cytometer.
ab25672 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhao SJ et al. Macrophage MSR1 promotes BMSC osteogenic differentiation and M2-like polarization by activating PI3K/AKT/GSK3ß/ß-catenin pathway. Theranostics 10:17-35 (2020). PubMed: 31903103
- Li G et al. Hypermethylation of microRNA-149 activates SDF-1/CXCR4 to promote osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J Cell Physiol 234:23485-23494 (2019). PubMed: 31206187
- Shojafar E et al. Adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells improve the structure and function of autografted mice ovaries through reducing oxidative stress and inflammation: A stereological and biochemical analysis. Tissue Cell 56:23-30 (2019). PubMed: 30736901
- Shojafar E et al. Adipose-derived mesenchymal stromal cell transplantation at the graft site improves the structure and function of autografted mice ovaries: a stereological and biochemical analysis. Cytotherapy 20:1324-1336 (2018). PubMed: 30360962
- Jerczynski O et al. Role of Dicer1-Dependent Factors in the Paracrine Regulation of Epididymal Gene Expression. PLoS One 11:e0163876 (2016). PubMed: 27695046
- Hu X et al. Histone deacetylase inhibitor sodium butyrate promotes the osteogenic differentiation of rat adipose-derived stem cells. Dev Growth Differ 56:206-13 (2014). PubMed: 24494796