Publishing research using ab102884? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab102884 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Li Q et al. Megalin mediates plasma membrane to mitochondria cross-talk and regulates mitochondrial metabolism. Cell Mol Life Sci 75:4021-4040 (2018). PubMed: 29916093
- Zhdanov DD et al. Murine regulatory T cells induce death of effector T, B, and NK lymphocytes through a contact-independent mechanism involving telomerase suppression and telomere-associated senescence. Cell Immunol 331:146-160 (2018). PubMed: 29935763
- Ma L et al. SjCRT, a recombinant Schistosoma japonicum calreticulin, induces maturation of dendritic cells and a Th1-polarized immune response in mice. Parasit Vectors 10:570 (2017). PubMed: 29132406
- Weagel EG et al. Biomarker analysis and clinical relevance of TK1 on the cell membrane of Burkitt's lymphoma and acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Onco Targets Ther 10:4355-4367 (2017). PubMed: 28919785
- Apostolou P et al. Evaluation of a simple method for storage of blood samples that enables isolation of circulating tumor cells 96 h after sample collection. J Biol Res (Thessalon) 24:11 (2017). PubMed: 28975085
- Lim TK et al. Peripheral nerve injury induces persistent vascular dysfunction and endoneurial hypoxia, contributing to the genesis of neuropathic pain. J Neurosci 35:3346-59 (2015). PubMed: 25716835
- Jiang D et al. Alteration in 5-hydroxymethylcytosine-mediated epigenetic regulation leads to Purkinje cell vulnerability in ATM deficiency. Brain 138:3520-36 (2015). PubMed: 26510954
- MacKrell JG et al. Molecular targets of androgen signaling that characterize skeletal muscle recovery and regeneration. Nucl Recept Signal 13:e005 (2015). PubMed: 26457071
- Isgrò M et al. The C-C motif chemokine ligands CCL5, CCL11, and CCL24 induce the migration of circulating fibrocytes from patients with severe asthma. Mucosal Immunol 6:718-27 (2013). PubMed: 23149666
- Mayer WJ et al. Modification of amniotic membrane as a depot carrier for bevacizumab - an in-vitro model for a slow release mechanism. Curr Eye Res 38:445-50 (2013). PubMed: 23405870
- Jung SM et al. Constitutive dimerization of glycoprotein VI (GPVI) in resting platelets is essential for binding to collagen and activation in flowing blood. J Biol Chem 287:30000-13 (2012). PubMed: 22773837
- Bianchetti L et al. IL-33 promotes the migration and proliferation of circulating fibrocytes from patients with allergen-exacerbated asthma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 426:116-21 (2012). PubMed: 22921786
- Jeong HW et al. Mind bomb-1 in dendritic cells is specifically required for Notch-mediated T helper type 2 differentiation. PLoS One 7:e36359 (2012). PubMed: 22558446