Key features and details
- FITC Rabbit polyclonal to E. coli
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameFITC Anti-E. coli antibody
See all E. coli primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rabbit polyclonal to E. coli
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
Tissue/ cell preparation (Escherichia coli, all serotypes). A mixed culture of E. coli strains (O157:H7, O20, O125, O55, O111 & K12), intact plus lysed, non-denatured, was gamma-inactivated and used directly as the immunogen.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30522 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/25. Acetone fixation of the antigen is recommended.|
RelevanceEscherichia coli is a gram negative bacillus that belongs to a larger group of Enterobacteriae - bacteria that inhabit the gastrointestinal tract. Although usually a harmless resident of the gut, some strains have the potential to cause serious problems, especially where there is an immature immune system or immunosuppression, or where the subtype of organism has acquired the ability to produce pathogenic toxins.
- Escherichia coli antibody
ab30522 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Saxena A et al. Absence of the NOD2 protein renders epithelia more susceptible to barrier dysfunction due to mitochondrial dysfunction. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 313:G26-G38 (2017). PubMed: 28450277
- Pazos-Perez N et al. Ultrasensitive multiplex optical quantification of bacteria in large samples of biofluids. Sci Rep 6:29014 (2016). PubMed: 27364357
- Golberg A et al. Cloud-enabled microscopy and droplet microfluidic platform for specific detection of Escherichia coli in water. PLoS One 9:e86341 (2014). PubMed: 24475107
- Heinze BC & Yoon JY Nanoparticle immunoagglutination Rayleigh scatter assay to complement microparticle immunoagglutination Mie scatter assay in a microfluidic device. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 85:168-73 (2011). PubMed: 21411297