Key features and details
- FITC Rat monoclonal [CI:A3-1] to F4/80
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameFITC Anti-F4/80 antibody [CI:A3-1]
See all F4/80 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rat monoclonal [CI:A3-1] to F4/80
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab105155 recognises the murine F4/80 antigen.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Thioglycollate stimulated peritoneal macrophages from C57/BL mice.
- Mouse peritoneal macrophages
Clone CI:A3-1 has been reported to modulate cytokine levels released in response to Listeria monocytogenes.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesClone CI:A3-1 has been reported to modulate cytokine levels released in response to Listeria monocytogenes.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105155 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab136125 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionOrphan receptor involved in cell adhesion and probably in cell-cell interactions specifically involving cells of the immune system. May play a role in regulatory T-cells (Treg) development.
Tissue specificityExpression is restricted to eosinophils.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. Adhesion G-protein coupled receptor (ADGR) subfamily.
Contains 6 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ADGRE1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein coupled receptor E1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E1 antibody
ab105155 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Mohamad NE et al. Apoptosis and metastasis inhibitory potential of pineapple vinegar against mouse mammary gland cells in vitro and in vivo. Nutr Metab (Lond) 16:49 (2019). PubMed: 31372176
- Kim H et al. Exosome-Guided Phenotypic Switch of M1 to M2 Macrophages for Cutaneous Wound Healing. Adv Sci (Weinh) 6:1900513 (2019). PubMed: 31637157
- Rodríguez MM et al. 4Mu Decreases CD47 Expression on Hepatic Cancer Stem Cells and Primes a Potent Antitumor T Cell Response Induced by Interleukin-12. Mol Ther 26:2738-2750 (2018). PubMed: 30301668
- Rayagiri SS et al. Basal lamina remodeling at the skeletal muscle stem cell niche mediates stem cell self-renewal. Nat Commun 9:1075 (2018). PubMed: 29540680
- Ortiz G et al. Alpha-1-antitrypsin ameliorates inflammation and neurodegeneration in the diabetic mouse retina. Exp Eye Res 174:29-39 (2018). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 29778740