Key features and details
- FITC Rat monoclonal [M5/114.15.2] to H2-Ea
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameFITC Anti-H2-Ea antibody [M5/114.15.2]
See all H2-Ea primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rat monoclonal [M5/114.15.2] to H2-Ea
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab93561 reacts with the mouse MHC Class II, both I-A and I-E subregion-encoded glycoproteins (I-Ab, I-Ad, I-Aq, I-Ed, I-Ek, not I-Af, I-Ak, or I-As). It detects a polymorphic determinant present on B cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated T lymphocytes from mice carrying the H-2b, H-2d, H-2q, H-2p, H-2r and H-2u but not from mice carrying the H-2s or H-2f haplotypes.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse H2-Ea.
- Mouse C57BI/6 splenocytes
The M5/114.15.2 antibody is reported to inhibit I-A-restricted T cell responses of the H-2b, H-2d, H-2q, H-2u but not H-2f, H-2k, or H-2s haplotypes.
This product was previously labelled as MHC Class II IA + IE
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesThe M5/114.15.2 antibody is reported to inhibit I-A-restricted T cell responses of the H-2b, H-2d, H-2q, H-2u but not H-2f, H-2k, or H-2s haplotypes.
Light chain typekappa
RelevanceThe MHC Class II IA + IE molcules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2 b, d, q, r bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins.
Cellular localizationSingle-pass type I membrane protein
- AI323765 antibody
- E alpha f antibody
- H 2Ea antibody
ab93561 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhang S et al. Salmonella infection leads to severe intestinal inflammation and increased CD4+FoxP3+ Treg cells in streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemic mice. Mol Med Rep 19:5377-5385 (2019). PubMed: 31059096
- Meng Y et al. Paeonol ameliorates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin lesions in BALB/c mice by inhibiting the maturation and activation of dendritic cells. Int J Mol Med 39:1101-1110 (2017). PubMed: 28339016
- Zeng SL et al. Mesenchymal stem cells abrogate experimental asthma by altering dendritic cell function. Mol Med Rep 12:2511-20 (2015). PubMed: 25936350
- Unternaehrer JJ et al. The tetraspanin CD9 mediates lateral association of MHC class II molecules on the dendritic cell surface. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:234-9 (2007). PubMed: 17190803
- Gueirard P et al. Bordetella bronchiseptica persists in the nasal cavities of mice and triggers early delivery of dendritic cells in the lymph nodes draining the lower and upper respiratory tract. Infect Immun 71:4137-43 (2003). PubMed: 12819105
- Bagavant H et al. Induction and immunohistology of autoimmune ovarian disease in cynomolgus macaques (Macaca fascicularis). Am J Pathol 160:141-9 (2002). PubMed: 11786408
- Li C et al. Cooperative interaction of Ig(alpha) and Ig(beta) of the BCR regulates the kinetics and specificity of antigen targeting. Int Immunol 14:1179-91 (2002). IP . PubMed: 12356683
- Mendiratta SK et al. Analysis of T-cell hybridomas with an unusual MHC class II-dependent ligand specificity. Immunology 89:238-44 (1996). PubMed: 8943720
- Germain RN et al. A single monoclonal anti-Ia antibody inhibits antigen-specific T cell proliferation controlled by distinct Ir genes mapping in different H-2 I subregions. J Immunol 128:1409-13 (1982). PubMed: 6173436