Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [1A29] to ICAM1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameFITC Anti-ICAM1 antibody [1A29]
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [1A29] to ICAM1
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Rat ICAM1. Rat Ax cell line (HEV derived cells).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
ab23875 staining ICAM1 in stimulated rat spleen cells by Flow cytometry.
ab23835 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Orsi PR et al. A unique heterologous fibrin sealant (HFS) as a candidate biological scaffold for mesenchymal stem cells in osteoporotic rats. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:205 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 28962655
- Bell E et al. Dermal Stem Cells Can Differentiate Down an Endothelial Lineage. Stem Cells Dev : (2012). PubMed: 22571645
- Tamatani T et al. Molecular mechanisms underlying lymphocyte recirculation. II. Differential regulation of LFA-1 in the interaction between lymphocytes and high endothelial cells. Eur J Immunol 21:855-8 (1991). PubMed: 1672652
- Tamatani T & Miyasaka M Identification of monoclonal antibodies reactive with the rat homolog of ICAM-1, and evidence for a differential involvement of ICAM-1 in the adherence of resting versus activated lymphocytes to high endothelial cells. Int Immunol 2:165-71 (1990). PubMed: 2088483