Key features and details
- FITC Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameFITC Anti-ICAM1 antibody [YN1/1.7.4]
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse ICAM1. Mouse NS-1 cells
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
ab24869 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhao YR et al. Role of carbonyl sulfide in acute lung injury following limb ischemia/reperfusion in rats. Eur J Med Res 22:12 (2017). PubMed: 28351415
- Ma M et al. Major histocompatibility complex-I expression on embryonic stem cell-derived vascular progenitor cells is critical for syngeneic transplant survival. Stem Cells 28:1465-75 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 20629173
- Zhou Q et al. Depletion of endogenous tumor-associated regulatory T cells improves the efficacy of adoptive cytotoxic T-cell immunotherapy in murine acute myeloid leukemia. Blood 114:3793-802 (2009). Mouse . PubMed: 19724059
- Qin L et al. The roles of CD11/CD18 and ICAM-1 in acute Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced pneumonia in mice. J Immunol 157:5016-21 (1996). PubMed: 8943409
- Welder CA et al. Inhibition of cell adhesion by microspheres coated with recombinant soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1. J Immunol 150:2203-10 (1993). PubMed: 8095510
- Horley KJ et al. Molecular cloning of murine intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM-1). EMBO J 8:2889-96 (1989). PubMed: 2573511
- Takei F Inhibition of mixed lymphocyte response by a rat monoclonal antibody to a novel murine lymphocyte activation antigen (MALA-2). J Immunol 134:1403-7 (1985). PubMed: 2981916