Key features and details
- FITC Mouse monoclonal [2D4] to Myeloperoxidase
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameFITC Anti-Myeloperoxidase antibody [2D4]
See all Myeloperoxidase primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Mouse monoclonal [2D4] to Myeloperoxidase
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse Myeloperoxidase. Purified from WEHI-3 cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab90812 is 0.2 µm filtered
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90812 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPart of the host defense system of polymorphonuclear leukocytes. It is responsible for microbicidal activity against a wide range of organisms. In the stimulated PMN, MPO catalyzes the production of hypohalous acids, primarily hypochlorous acid in physiologic situations, and other toxic intermediates that greatly enhance PMN microbicidal activity.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MPO are the cause of myeloperoxidase deficiency (MPD) [MIM:254600]. MPD is an autosomal recessive defect that results in disseminated candidiasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxidase family. XPO subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- 84 kDa myeloperoxidase antibody
- 89 kDa myeloperoxidase antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
ab90812 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Josefs T et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps promote macrophage inflammation and impair atherosclerosis resolution in diabetic mice. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32191637
- Al-Haidari AA et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps promote peritoneal metastasis of colon cancer cells. Oncotarget 10:1238-1249 (2019). PubMed: 30815227
- Hawez A et al. MiR-155 Regulates PAD4-Dependent Formation of Neutrophil Extracellular Traps. Front Immunol 10:2462 (2019). PubMed: 31736940
- Ode Y et al. CIRP increases ICAM-1+ phenotype of neutrophils exhibiting elevated iNOS and NETs in sepsis. J Leukoc Biol 103:693-707 (2018). PubMed: 29345380
- Gavillet M et al. A key role for Rac and Pak signaling in neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs) formation defines a new potential therapeutic target. Am J Hematol 93:269-276 (2018). PubMed: 29124783