Product nameFITC Rat IgG2a, kappa monoclonal [RTK2758] - Isotype control
See all Rat isotype controls
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab18446 RTK2758 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH. The RTK2758 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
ab18446 RTK2758 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated FITC.
Isotype control notesab18446 RTK2758 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
Light chain typekappa
- Rat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18446 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suitable for surface or intracellular staining.
ab18446 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Guo X et al. Hepatitis C virus infection induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in human fetal liver stem cells. J Pathol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30680725
- Thapa P et al. The differentiation of ROR-?t expressing iNKT17 cells is orchestrated by Runx1. Sci Rep 7:7018 (2017). PubMed: 28765611
- Xia X et al. Inhibitor of DNA binding 1 regulates cell cycle progression of endothelial progenitor cells through induction of Wnt2 expression. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27432753
- Kjær I et al. Cetuximab Resistance in Squamous Carcinomas of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract Is Driven by Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Plasticity: Potential for mAb Mixtures. Mol Cancer Ther 15:1614-26 (2016). PubMed: 27196767
- Guo Z et al. Combined Trabectedin and anti-PD1 antibody produces a synergistic antitumor effect in a murine model of ovarian cancer. J Transl Med 13:247 (2015). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26219551
- Zeng SL et al. Mesenchymal stem cells abrogate experimental asthma by altering dendritic cell function. Mol Med Rep 12:2511-20 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 25936350