Key features and details
- FITC Rabbit polyclonal to RFP
- Suitable for: WB
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameFITC Anti-RFP antibody
See all RFP primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Rabbit polyclonal to RFP
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab34764 detects RFP tagged proteins. No reaction was observed against serum proteins.Expect reactivity against RFP and its variants: mCherry, tdTomato, mBanana, mOrange, mPlum, mOrange and mStrawberry”.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to RFP. derived from the mushroom polyp coral Discosoma
3.4 moles FITC per mole of rabbit IgG.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesaffinity purification was followed by solid phase adsorption to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34764 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa.|
RelevanceFluorescent proteins have become a useful and ubiquitous tool for making chimeric proteins, where they function as a fluorescent protein tag. Typically they tolerate N- and C-terminal fusion to a broad variety of proteins. They have been expressed in most known cell types and are used as a noninvasive fluorescent marker in living cells and organisms. They enable a wide range of applications where they have functioned as a cell lineage tracer, reporter of gene expression, or as a measure of protein-protein interactions.
- DsRed antibody
- GFP like chromoprotein antibody
- red fluorescent protein antibody
- RFP antibody
ab34764 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sidwell T et al. Attenuation of TCR-induced transcription by Bach2 controls regulatory T cell differentiation and homeostasis. Nat Commun 11:252 (2020). PubMed: 31937752
- Saxena V et al. Whole Transcriptome Analysis of Renal Intercalated Cells Predicts Lipopolysaccharide Mediated Inhibition of Retinoid X Receptor alpha Function. Sci Rep 9:545 (2019). PubMed: 30679625
- Ruelas Cinco EDC et al. Expression of the receptor of advanced glycation end-products (RAGE) and membranal location in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) in obesity and insulin resistance. Iran J Basic Med Sci 22:623-630 (2019). PubMed: 31231489
- Donnelly JM et al. Sonic hedgehog mediates the proliferation and recruitment of transformed mesenchymal stem cells to the stomach. PLoS One 8:e75225 (2013). PubMed: 24069395
- Starremans PG et al. A mouse model for polycystic kidney disease through a somatic in-frame deletion in the 5' end of Pkd1. Kidney Int 73:1394-405 (2008). PubMed: 18385665
- Carter V et al. PbSR is synthesized in macrogametocytes and involved in formation of the malaria crystalloids. Mol Microbiol 68:1560-9 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18452513